...And so faith, hope, LOVE abide...1Corinthians 13:13
Did you know the word LOVE is mentioned in the bible 310 times? But there are 7 different types of LOVE.
1. There is "Eros" Love of the body; sexual desire.
2. Philia: Brotherly Love.
3. Ludus; playful love.
4. Pragma: Longstanding Love.
5. Philautua: Love of the self.
6. Storge: Love of the child
7. And the one the Bible speaks the most of is AGAPE Love: Love of the soul. It is with Agape Love that Jesus Loves us. It is an unconditional Love.
Maybe now would be a good time to meditate on with which type of Love do you have with your family and friends. Do you have Agape Love for everyone including those whom have hurt you or are your enemies? It is with AGAPE Love that we are to love others! SIMPLY GRATEFUL!
Bonnie Blogs for BRMI...
So those who read will experience the love and power of God, every day, through His Word!